Welcome to the PEZ Visitor Center!
- Experiencing any of the common symptoms associated with the Coronavirus (shortness of breath, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, loss of smell or taste) please do not enter.
- Your visit is self guided. We suggest you start with the history wall to learn some fun facts about PEZ!
- The Welcome Map will help guide you and point out some features of our exhibit.
- Be sure to play the game of the month. Game cards and directions are behind the world's largest PEZ dispenser which is located just inside the front doors. On your way out, be sure to show your complete game card to one of our staff to claim your prize.
- With each paid admission you receive $2 credit which may be used like cash and applied to any same day purchase. We suggest purchases be made just prior to departure. Please note all sales are final, so please select carefully.
- The PEZ lanyard is your souvenir to keep, thanks for visiting.
- Information updated 06/15/21
|Monday-Friday||12pm - 4pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||12pm- 4pm|
Please note- the production floor will not be operational July 4th-17th. Production will resume Monday July 19th. The Visitor Center will be open regular posted hours during this time.
All visits are self-guided and tickets are sold in the lobby at the time of arrival.
Our online store is available 24/7 and we can ship directly to your home. Shop at us.pez.com.
Come see and experience the PEZ brand in person. Over 4,000 square feet dedicated to all things PEZ! See the largest, most comprehensive collection of PEZ memorabilia on public display in the world, PEZ motorcycle built by Orange County Choppers, the world's largest PEZ dispenser, viewing area into our production area, PEZ trivia game, retail area, interactive historical time line and much more. Learn about the brand that has been inspiring and innovating since 1927!