Welcome to the PEZ Visitor Center!
- All guests are required to wear a facemask that covers the nose and mouth while inside the building.
- Each door is specifically marked for either entry or exit and the shopping area has walking direction arrows on the floor.
- Guests wishing to visit the upper floor will need to use the elevator to go up and the stairs to come down.
- If you are sick, think you may be sick or are experiencing any of the common symptoms associated with the Coronavirus (shortness of breath, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, loss of smell or taste) please do not enter.
- We reserve the right to deny access to any non-compliant guest.
- Your visit is self guided. We suggest you start with the history wall to learn some fun facts about PEZ!
- The Welcome Map will help guide you and point out some features of our exhibit.
- Be sure to play the game of the month. Game cards and directions are behind the world's largest PEZ dispenser which is located just inside the front doors. (you will need own pen or pencil to mark the game card) On your way out, be sure to show your complete game card to one of our staff to claim your prize.
- With each paid admission you receive $2 credit which may be used like cash and applied to any same day purchase. We suggest purchases be made just prior to departure. Please note all sales are final, so please select carefully.
- The PEZ lanyard is your souvenir to keep, thanks for visiting.
- Please Note: the self-service Bulk Candy machine is not available at this time.
|Wednesday-Friday||12pm - 4pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||12pm- 4pm|
Please note- the production floor will not be operational July 4th-17th. Production will resume Monday July 19th. The Visitor Center will be open regular posted hours during this time.
All visits are self-guided and tickets are offered at the door on a first come basis.
Our online store is available 24/7 and we can ship directly to your home. Shop at us.pez.com.
Come see and experience the PEZ brand in person. Over 4,000 square feet dedicated to all things PEZ! See the largest, most comprehensive collection of PEZ memorabilia on public display in the world, PEZ motorcycle built by Orange County Choppers, the world's largest PEZ dispenser, viewing area into our production area, PEZ trivia game, retail area, interactive historical time line and much more. Learn about the brand that has been inspiring and innovating since 1927!